Our marketing volunteer will help promote our credit union within the community and ensure that our members are up kept up to date on our products, services and offers.
The principle tasks will include:
- devising mailshots and delivering them via MailChimp or other email marketing services
- writing press releases and articles
- liaising with local newspapers, publications and community organisations
- helping to maintain and update our website and social media pages
- advising and helping to plan our participation in community events and volunteer fairs
- helping to publicise events such as our AGM
The volunteer will need to:
- have strong written and verbal communication skills
- be computer literate and social media aware
- be able to work independently and pro-actively
- have an outgoing personality, willing to network with the press, community agencies and the public
Contact person firstname
Manjula Phadnis , Volunteer Coordinator
Contact person's position
Their phone number?
Location address line 1
62 Portman Road
Car parking for the volunteer?
Secure bicycle parking?
Near public transport?
How much time?
A few hours a week
What times and days of the week?
Any of these times
Marketing / PR
Will suit someone like this:
Post suitable for supported volunteering?
Is training given?
Is support given?
Description of support
Working in conjunction with staff and directors.
Are expenses paid?
Will I need my own transportation?
Will the volunteer be CRB or DBS checked?
Are references required?
Will there be an interview?
Are they properly insured?
Do they need a specific gender?
How many volunteers needed?
Opportunity added on
28 February 2017
Other opportunities with Berkshire Credit Union
Read more about Berkshire Credit Union