Help make our catering outlets a clean, warm and friendly places for our visitors to enjoy
Catering volunteers needed for Basildon Park (National Trust) in RG8
We are looking for volunteers to help make our catering outlets a clean, warm and friendly places for our visitors to enjoy. They will work as part of a team providing high quality food and drink in a safe well run environment.
What’s in it for you?
- sharing your love of the National Trust with a wide range of people
- meeting people from all walks of life and making new friends
- working as part of a friendly and hardworking team
- providing a warm, friendly welcome to all visitors as the public face of the National Trust
- be aware of queues forming, and chatting to people as they wait to be served
- maintain a clean and safe environment by clearing trays and tables, wiping down and generally keeping the tearoom tidy
- keep the cutlery and crockery stocks well maintained
- help with washing up as needed
Location address line 1
Car parking for the volunteer?
Secure bicycle parking?
Near public transport?
How much time?
A few hours a week
What times and days of the week?
Mon AMMon PMTue AMTue PMWed AMWed PMThu AMThu PMFri AMFri PMSat AMSat PMSun AMSun PM
Any of these times
Additional timing details
11.00 am - 4.30 pm
Will suit someone like this:
Prefers a specific roleLikes team workHappy to work soloGood sense of humourSociable
Post suitable for supported volunteering?
Induction and training when volunteering
Description of support
Description of expenses
Will I need my own transportation?
Will the volunteer be CRB or DBS checked?
Are references required?
Will there be an interview?
Are they properly insured?
Do they need a specific gender?
How many volunteers needed?
Opportunity added on
27 April 2017
Other opportunities with Basildon Park (National Trust)