Ethical Reading is a not-for-profit social enterprise dedicated to making Reading a better place to live and work through helping organisations become more ethical. This includes everything from the decisions made at the very top to the way employees treat each other and the people they deal with day to day. Take a look at our website to find out more about the amazing achievements we have already made.
We are now looking to add to our team of volunteers and are seeking someone to work with Ethical Reading’s Directors to design and manage external marcomms, particularly using social media.
- To use the marketing framework to develop a marcomms programme with Directors
- To provide items for the social media channel Volunteers, by liaising with Directors/ Events co-ordinator, measure take up / followers etc for each
- To implement programme as agreed with Directors
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience of marcomms and social media and be comfortable with use of office IT – Word, ppt, Excel, and use of the internet, email management. An understanding of the use of Facebook, Twitter, Meetup, LinkedIn, Instagram will also be important.
In return for a commitment of around 10 hours per week you can expect support to receive
- Volunteer Induction Plan
- Regular catch up meeting with the responsible Director
- Volunteer Peer Group Meetings every month
- IT support
Other opportunities with Ethical Reading
Read more about Ethical Reading