Many people find themselves alone or isolated for one reason or another and would like a friendly voice on the end of a telephone for a chat. Such calls can have a huge impact on someone’s life and induce a feeling of well being.
Calls are made at a regular day and time from the Age UK Reading office in Portman Road, Reading.
If you could you provide an elderly person with regular, friendly telephone contact then please get in touch.
Other opportunities with Age UK Reading
- Could you be a befriender to older patients at Royal Berkshire Hospital ?
- Provide friendship and support to improve the quality of life for older people
- We’re looking for a dynamic and energetic person to join our friendly board of trustees!
- Help us run our weekly coffee mornings!
- Help us by providing a strategic overview of our finances
- Join our team and help make our clubs comfortable and welcoming places for people to visit
- Put your imagination, creativity and energy to good use
Read more about Age UK Reading