We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to help us promote our credit union within the community and ensure that our members are up kept up to date on our products, services and offers.
The principal duties and tasks will be to:
- Devise mailshots and deliver them via MailChimp or other email marketing services.
- Write press releases and articles.
- Liaise with local newspapers, publications and community organisations.
- Help maintain and update our website, Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Advise and help plan our participation in community events and volunteer fairs.
- Help publicise events such as our AGM, in order to ensure the highest possible attendance.
- Help produce PowerPoint presentations, Word documents and images for marketing purposes.
Contact person firstname
Manjula Phadnis, Manager - Volunteer, Member and Educational Services
Contact person's position
Their phone number?
Location address line 1
62 Portman Road
Car parking for the volunteer?
Secure bicycle parking?
Near public transport?
How much time?
A few hours a month
What times and days of the week?
Any of these times
Marketing / PR
Will suit someone like this:
Self organised/motivatedHappy to work soloCreativeCommunicator
Post suitable for supported volunteering?
Is training given?
Is support given?
Description of support
From directors, staff and other volunteers.
Are expenses paid?
Will I need my own transportation?
Will the volunteer be CRB or DBS checked?
Are references required?
Will there be an interview?
Are they properly insured?
Do they need a specific gender?
How many volunteers needed?
Opportunity added on
28 February 2018
Other opportunities with Berkshire Credit Union
Read more about Berkshire Credit Union