Our volunteers support and enable people with a physical disability to take up, or return to, a hobby, interest, sporting activity or learning opportunity which they cannot do without some help or support. This support is mainly about giving confidence, understanding and emotional support to bring colour to our members’ lives.
We are looking for everyday folk who might have a few free hours each week to share an interest with someone with a disability. That hobby you’ve had for years might be just the thing that one of our Members is looking for. You never know – volunteering might actually add some unexpected colour to your life too!
This delightful blind lady is looking for a volunteer to walk her dog with her. She would also appreciate someone to go shopping with her occasionally.
She very much enjoys going to her local pub on quiz night and would like another person to go with her.
If the volunteer has a car they could get to the cinema too sometimes which is difficult by public transport.
She is very musical, has a great love of life and is a keen walker.
Interested but want to know a little more about what being a volunteer is like? Read about Maria’s volunteering experience HERE
Other opportunities with ENRYCH Berkshire
- Befriender Match – Woodworker seeking assistance!
- Bring new skills, knowledge and energy to our board
- Befriender Match – Walking and talking
- Help bring colour to our members’ lives
- Befriender Match – Walking in the local park
- Befriender Match – Swimming!
- Befriender Match – Chats and Reading
- Befriender Match – Dancer
- Befriender Match – Gym trips and more
- Befriender Match – SportsAble
- Befriender Match – Retired Opera Singer
Read more about ENRYCH Berkshire