Sitting elegantly in 162 hectares (400 acres) of historic parkland and gardens, Basildon Park is an 18th-century house, purchased by Lord and Lady Iliffe in the 1950s, when it was de-requisitioned after the Second World War.
We are seeking volunteer Baking Assistants to make a selection of sweet treats for visitors to enjoy. Volunteers help to make our tearoom and catering outlets warm and friendly places for our visitors to enjoy and add to their enjoyment of visiting the property.
Working as part of a team volunteers help us to provide high-quality food and drink in a clean and welcoming environment.
Other opportunities with Basildon Park (National Trust)
- Raffle Ticket Sellers needed
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome to our visitors
- Help with the continuing development and renewal of this historic parkland and gardens
- Share your love of National Trust and Basildon Park with a wide range of people
- Help make our catering outlets a clean, warm and friendly place for our visitors to enjoy
Read more about Basildon Park (National Trust)