We are looking for a volunteer with some basic knowledge of selling on eBay to help turn our donations into cash to support local people with learning disabilities.
The volunteer will be responsible for:
• Photographing donated items
• Researching the price of the items online
• Writing item descriptions and uploading photos for the listings in our eBay shop
We are ideally looking for someone who can offer a commitment of a few hours a week for at least 6 months.
Other opportunities with Reading Mencap
- Help support young people at our lively youth club!
- Keep our annual music festival running smoothly! 27/04/2019
- Help us to provide a safe and empowering environment for adults with learning disabilities
- Reliable, friendly, proactive and approachable? Help support our coffee club for adults with learning disabilities
- Help us enable adults with learning disabilities participate in a wide variety of activities
- Can you help at our Coffee Club?
Read more about Reading Mencap