The Community Nutrition and Dietetic Service run community outpatient clinics in a variety of settings across Berkshire including GP practices and community hospitals.
We are looking for volunteers who would be happy to interview out-patients using our CRT machine (a hand held electronic device – we will provide training) following their dietetic appointment. Feedback collection will be undertaken face to face at the clinic.
Personal characteristics/specification for this role:
- Have responsibility for health, welfare & safety of self and others – compliance with health & safety regulations.
- Good communication skills, good English
- Flexible and willing to travel to different clinic locations-may choose site(s) local to where you live
- Friendly, cheerful disposition
- Clear understanding of confidentiality
This role includes:
- Interviewing patients after their appointment with the dietitian, asking them to complete an online feedback form
- Liaising with dietitian running the clinic to be advised who to approach
- Reporting back to a dietitian with feedback received
Feedback collection is important to us, we constantly work to improve the experience of our service users and an important part of this work is to ensure that they are given the opportunity to tell us what they think and how they found their experience.
Findings will enable us to improve; through identifying areas where there may be room for improvement. Equally, it will highlight good examples of how the service we provide is meeting the needs of the service users.
Other opportunities with Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Read more about Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust