Me2 Club is a Wokingham and Reading charity whose purpose is to tackle social isolation and loneliness caused by exclusion from mainstream activities. Working with our volunteers we transform the lives of children with disabilities and their families, ensuring “Inclusion for All”.
Children with additional needs and disabilities across Wokingham and Reading are struggling to take part in activities as they need a little extra help to get involved. By volunteering with Me2 Club, you can help these children make friends, increase their confidence and independence whilst learning valuable skills yourself!
Have you got what it takes?
- You have just 1-2 hours a week to give
- You have the desire to make a difference to a child’s life
- You are happy to complete a DBS check with us
Then you’re ready to become a Me2 Club volunteer!
What can we offer you?
- Volunteering tailored around your interests and schedule
- A way to keep active and support your community
- A chance to give a local family some much needed support
- A full day of training, so no experience is required
- Priceless real-life experience
How it works
Our young people want to attend weekly clubs, but their additional needs and disabilities can make it difficult for them to take part in activities that you may take for granted like swimming lessons, Beavers, football, Brownies and more. The level of support our children need varies, due to the range of additional needs they have.
By becoming friends with one of our young people you can help them overcome their barriers to be included.
Other opportunities with Me2 Club
Read more about Me2 Club