PACT is a Reading based charity that works to build and strengthen families. We have an outstanding rating for our adoption work and our communities’ services are award winning.
Our communities’ team are looking for someone who is familiar with the programme Bizagi modeller to map the team’s referral processes.
This is a really flexible task that can be done at home when it is convenient for the volunteer, once you have the brief.
This is a focussed task that will leave the team free to concentrate on their support work with the local women and families who access the Alana House and Bounce Back 4 Kids services.
Other opportunities with Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Take a look at this varied and flexible HR admin role
- Take on a new new challenge as part of a welcoming, supportive and friendly team
- Join our events team and help in our mission to find forever families for children in care?
- Would you like to help us to find families for children in care and support our adopted families?
- Help support women in our community to make changes in their lives and gain access to education or employment
- Could you lead a weekly IT skills group?
Read more about Parents and Children Together (PACT)