PACT supports many families every year through a number of community projects across the Thames Valley, offering support and guidance on a variety of issues such as domestic abuse, housing, childcare, education, employment, training and debt. Our current community projects include the Alana House women’s community programme and Bounce Back 4 Kids. Our vision is to help even more families in these ways and to design and provide quality services where there is currently unmet need.
PACT’s Alana House service is looking for a volunteer to lead a weekly I.T. skills group. If you would like to share your knowledge of basic I.T. with women from the local community and help them increase their skills, confidence in using computers, writing emails, internet searches, online forms and using word (creating CVs) and maybe more advanced subjects.
Volunteers enhance the service provision and experience for women at Alana House. The purpose of this role is to lead I.T. group sessions for Alana House service users, to enable them to have a successful experience of activities, to gain confidence, skills and to build on the Alana House community.
If you would like to join a professional and friendly team and use your skills to make a difference then we would love to hear from you.
Having regard to the nature and context of the work, there is a genuine occupational requirement permitted under the Equality Act 2010 that this post is only available to women.
Other opportunities with Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Are you reliable, professional and with good attention to detail? Come and support our finance team with administrative tasks
- We are looking for an individual to join our friendly Communities Team and help with administrative tasks
- Take on a new new challenge as part of a welcoming, supportive and friendly team
- Would you like to help us to find families for children in care and support our adopted families?
- Help support women in our community to make changes in their lives and gain access to education or employment
Read more about Parents and Children Together (PACT)