St.Mungo’s Recovery College is Looking for a digital drop-in facilitator!
St.Mungo’s is one of the largest homeless charities in the UK. We aim to end homelessness and rebuild lives. We work to prevent homelessness and support people at every step of their recovery from homelessness. A huge aspect of this work takes place in our Recovery Colleges.
The Recovery College supports people who have been homeless or are at risk of homelessness to rebuild their lives and fulfil their potential through activities, learning skills, training and sustained employment.
Many of our clients have digital and IT support needs. Developing these core skills is a crucial aspect of our client’s recovery. As a Digital Drop-in Facilitator, you will be leading two hour IT drop-in sessions per week.
You will be providing support for clients in a number of online areas including:
- completing online applications
- job searches
- writing CVs using Word.
We are also looking for someone who can support our clients creatively with creating Blogs, web design and creating artwork.
If you have a love of technology and an enthusiasm to share this passion, this could be the role for you!
Other opportunities with St Mungo’s
- Experienced with meditation? Help us run our mindfulness group!
- Qualified yoga instructor wanted to help empower those in need!
- Could you lead our women’s weekly group meetings?
- Artsy? We’re looking for an art group facilitator!
- We’re looking for someone to lead our music lessons!
- Looking for an experienced Maths and English Tutor
- Looking for a creative writing tutor to help empower our clients!
- Provide our clients with a warm welcome!
Read more about St Mungo’s