We are seeking a volunteer to support our Baby Well Clinic. This will involve booking visitors in and helping with general reception duties, welcoming parents and directing them to the clinic rooms. The role will involve Interacting with parents, babies and toddlers.
Ideal volunteers for this role will require the following skills/ characteristics
- Friendly and approachable manner, non-judgemental
- A clear understanding of confidentiality
- Organised, calm under pressure – can get busy
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with the public and all members of the healthcare team
- Enthusiasm, well presented
- Good timekeeping
- Compliance with site health & safety regulations
- Wear volunteer I.D. badge
- DBS enhanced clearance check – arranged through Berkshire Healthcare, FOC.
In return for your time, we offer a chance for you to have a positive impact on families living in the Reading area who are attending these sessions.
Other opportunities with Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Read more about Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust