Reading Association for the Blind aims to enable sight-impaired people to live full and active lives by providing them with opportunities to take part in activities that they may otherwise not be able to. Activities include visiting our social club, rambling, taking part in our craft club, social outings, theatre trips, sport, holidays, learning new skills such as IT or accessing support from our home visiting service.
We are seeking volunteers to join our team preparing rolls for our members’ lunch on a Friday. On occasion, volunteers also help to plate other foods eg when our members are celebrating their Birthdays or for our Christmas parties and other special events.
A food hygiene certificate is preferred but training can be given.
Come and join our friendly kitchen team and become a valued volunteer for the Association, where your help will make a difference.
Other opportunities with Reading Association for the Blind (RAB)
- Help represent our organisation at local events
- Prepare articles for our Seasonal Newsletter!
- Pottery, sewing, colouring, painting, knitting and much more!
- Minute taker needed
- Do you have green fingers? Help look after our garden whilst involving our members
- Could you help our driver transporting club members?
Read more about Reading Association for the Blind (RAB)