The Community Nutrition and Dietetic Service run community outpatient clinics in a variety of settings across Berkshire including GP practices and community hospitals.
We are looking for volunteers who would be happy to interview out-patients using our CRT machine (a hand held electronic device – we will provide training) following their dietetic appointment. Feedback collection will be undertaken face to face at one of the noted clinics:
- Wokingham Hospital
- West Berkshire Community Hospital, Thatcham
- King Edward Hospital, Windsor
- St Marks Hospital, Maidenhead
- Tilehurst Clinic, Reading
This role includes:
• Interviewing patients after their appointment with the dietician, asking them to complete an online feedback form
• Liaising with dietician running the clinic to be advised who to approach
• Reporting back to the dietician with feedback received
Feedback collection is important to us, we constantly work to improve the experience of our service users and an important part of this work is to ensure that they are given the opportunity to tell us what they think and how they found their experience.
Findings will enable us to improve; through identifying areas where there may be room for improvement. Equally, it will highlight good examples of how the service we provide is meeting the needs of the service users.
Read more about Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust