Coffee Club is a group for independent adults with a learning disability. The group provides social activities in the community as well as aiming to improve social skills and self-awareness through self-advocacy.
Volunteers will be supporting our adults to take part in activities, contribute to sessions and empowering them to learn skills to further promote independence.
Other opportunities with Reading Mencap
- Help support young people at our lively youth club!
- Keep our annual music festival running smoothly! 27/04/2019
- Help us to provide a safe and empowering environment for adults with learning disabilities
- Reliable, friendly, proactive and approachable? Help support our coffee club for adults with learning disabilities
- Help us enable adults with learning disabilities participate in a wide variety of activities
- E-bayer? Put your knowledge and skills to use and help us turn donations into cash
Read more about Reading Mencap