We are keen to recruit a trustee with a marketing/PR background.
We are a well-established charity and have been in the Reading area for over 40 years. As a charity, we help disabled and non-disabled people share experiences and socialize, and offer activities designed for all abilities. The purpose-built Berkshire Phab centre opens four days a week as a drop-in club for adults, and every Saturday for young people in our youth club.
You will join a newly extended board supporting this well-established and sustainable charity that provides an excellent service to disabled users across Reading, West Berkshire, Wokingham and South Oxfordshire.
You will be helping in setting the strategic direction of the charity, as well as the tasks below:
- produce and send marketing and advertising materials to potential clients and funders
- produce press releases and create links with local publishers
- create content for our website and social media
- network with other charitable organisations, corporates and trusts
- plan, cost and run fundraising events and campaigns
If you choose to become a trustee you will be expected to serve a term of 1-2 years.
Other opportunities with Berkshire PHAB Centre
Read more about Berkshire PHAB Centre