Ethical Reading is a not-for-profit social enterprise dedicated to making Reading a better place to live and work through helping organisations become more ethical. This includes everything from the decisions made at the very top to the way employees treat each other and the people they deal with day to day. Take a look at our website to find out more about the amazing achievements we have already made.
We are now looking to add to our team of volunteers and are seeking someone to provide administrative support.
This will be a varied role with tasks including;
- To manage the task list and attend weekly webexes.
- To maintain the shared calendar of external meetings.
- To as requested set up internal meetings.
- Review list of policies on sharepoint, identify gaps.
- Work with relevant admin to document new policies.
- Work with Directors to link to review meetings.
We a seeking an experienced, confident and competent administrator to take on this role. The ideal candidate for this role will be comfortable with use of office IT – Word, ppt, Excel, and use of the internet, email management. Experience in arranging meetings and excellent record keeping skills will also be required.
In return for a commitment of around 10 hours per week you can expect support to receive;
- A volunteer Induction Plan.
- Regular catch up meeting with the responsible Director.
- Volunteer Peer Group Meetings every month.
- IT support.
- Training on Hubspot.
- Training on Office 365 and Sharepoint.
Your experience and skills could help to bring some sanity to our busy and ambitious team of volunteers.
Other opportunities with Ethical Reading
Read more about Ethical Reading