We are seeking to add new skills and interests to our trustee board. You will be joining an experienced, supportive and dedicated team of trustees who work to the philosophy that those with physical disabilities:
- Should not be defined by their disability
- they should be encouraged and enabled to reach their potential
- everyone should be able to live the lives they want
- they should see ENRYCH Berkshire as a stepping stone to a more colourful life.
We are interested in hearing from anyone who is passionate about the work we do and feels they have something they can bring to the mix. We would especially like to hear from anyone with knowledge/ experience of Fundraising or online communication and engagement.
Fundraising – We are looking for a trustee who can work collaboratively to oversee our fundraising efforts, this would include:
- Organising fundraising events, for example, our Annual Golf Day
- planning campaigns to generate individual donations
- identifying and drafting applications to grant making bodies.
Online communication and engagement – We are looking for a hands on trustee to oversee the enhancement of our online presence, this would include:
- Explore the most appropriate communications platforms for us to spread our message
- update our website and suggest and develop appropriate forms of content
- work with our trustee and staff team to help them use communications platforms effectively.
Other opportunities with ENRYCH Berkshire
- Befriender Match – Swimming Assistance
- Befriender Match – Help with Cooking
- Befriender Match – Chats and Discussions
- Befriender Match – Bodhran
- Befriender Match – Discussions on current affairs
- Befriender Match – All kinds of socialising
- Befriender Match – Photography & Gardening
- Befriender Match – Vegan Cooking
- Befriender Match – Woodworker seeking assistance!
- Help bring colour to our members’ lives
- Befriender Match – Gym trips and more
Read more about ENRYCH Berkshire