We are seeking to add new skills and interests to our trustee board. You will be joining an experienced, supportive and dedicated team of trustees who work to the philosophy that those with physical disabilities:
- Should not be defined by their disability
- they should be encouraged and enabled to reach their potential
- everyone should be able to live the lives they want
- they should see ENRYCH Berkshire as a stepping stone to a more colourful life.
We are interested in hearing from anyone who is passionate about the work we do and feels they have something they can bring to the mix. We would especially like to hear from anyone with knowledge/ experience of Fundraising or Finance.
Fundraising – We are looking for a trustee who can work collaboratively to oversee our fundraising efforts, this would include:
- Organising fundraising events, for example our Annual Golf Day
- planning campaigns to generate individual donations
- identifying and drafting applications to grant making bodies.
Finance – We are looking for a trustee to assist our Treasure in managing the organisations finances, this would include:
- Attending board meetings and taking part in active decision making for the organisation.
- Assisting with the creation of board reports outlining the organisations financial position.
- Assisting with the creation of annual returns.
Other opportunities with ENRYCH Berkshire
- Help bring colour to our members’ lives
- Befriender Match – Walking in the local park
- Befriender Match – Swimming!
- Befriender Match – Chats and Reading
- Befriender Match – Dancer
- Befriender Match – Gym trips and more
- Befriender Match – SportsAble
- Befriender Match – Scrabble, Jigsaws and Puzzles
- Befriender Match – Retired Opera Singer
Read more about ENRYCH Berkshire