Ridgeline Trust is looking to recruit a new Treasurer to take over responsibility for managing the charity’s finances and budget. Key tasks include:
- Maintaining an overview of the Charity’s affairs, ensuring that proper financial records and procedures are maintained.
- Preparation of budgets, accounts and financial statements, presenting them to the Board / Planning Group for approval and ensuring appropriate independent certification to meet the requirements of Companies House and Charity Commission.
- Ensuring that the charity’s financial resources meet its present and future needs and that appropriate accounting procedures and controls are in place.
- Advising on the financial implications of the charity’s strategic plans and contributing to the fundraising strategy.
- Ensuring that we properly safeguard and use all the money which is paid to Ridgeline, and that we record all transactions as they occur.
- Being the main contact with the charity’s bank and holder of the chequebook, paying salaries and expenses as agreed by the Trustees.
This role would suit someone with a background in accountancy as well as a keen interest in gardening and supporting people with disabilities. Experience of using Quick Books would be an advantage
Other opportunities with Ridgeline Trust
Read more about Ridgeline Trust