RVA’s service for volunteer involving organisations (VIOs) encourages and supports volunteering in the Reading area by:
- Providing a specialist online matching service featuring comprehensive details of volunteering opportunities for individuals and the organisations who are offering them.
- Sharing expertise on developing volunteering roles, managing and working with volunteers.
- Organising or signposting relevant training opportunities for VIOs and their existing volunteers.
- Facilitating the Reading Volunteer Coordinators’ Network which provides information and peer support for those in volunteer management roles.
- Promoting volunteering to employers and their staff as part of corporate social responsibility and personal development.
VIOs who use our recruitment service gain access to thousands of volunteers through our volunteering website at www.rgneeds.me and at our town centre drop-in shop manned by trained advisers. If your organisation is registered with us, you can use this online volunteering task form to place a volunteer recruitment ad with us.
Volunteers can also be informed of your needs via our weekly e-newsletter and our Twitter stream.
0118 937 2273