- RVA is registered under the Data Protection Act. In submitting a registration form for the RVA Directory/database you will be giving permission to RVA to hold the above information in its manual or computer-based records.
- Please ensure that you have the consent of any individuals about whom you are submitting personal data.
- Data you request not to be publicised will be kept confidential and not disclosed to any third party without your consent.
- Please note however that for the benefit of our website visitors and the broader voluntary sector, RVA reserves the right to publish information already in the public domain, for example on your own website or in leaflets and posters etc.
- RVA does not guarantee to publish all submitted material and reserves the right to edit content.
- You may not submit or upload to our online forms any image which violates any copyright law, international or otherwise, nor may you upload any image which depicts adult or illegal material.
- Once accepted we will endeavour to process information and publish as requested within 7 working days.
- A listing on the RVA Directory with published contact person, telephone and email contact details are essential in order to make use of RVA’s online volunteer recruitment service.
- For further guidance about using the Volunteer Recruitment service, please read our document Information for Charities and Groups recruiting volunteers which explains the basis upon which the service is provide. Task forms are accepted on this basis and you will be asked at the foot of the form to declare that you agree to our terms.
All our online forms will require you to complete a declaration that you accept our terms and conditions.
Got a complaint?
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the service you receive from Reading Voluntary Action or RVA Directory, please either complete a feedback form or email your concerns directly and in confidence, either to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com