Our group volunteering scheme aims to identify projects that local not-for-profit organisations can offer as a one-off challenge that a group of adults can do together in a chunk of spare time that suits their availability.
Right now we aren’t taking registrations for new teams while we work on generating some new challenges.
Does your organisation have a challenge?
If you are a charity or community group that has a piece of work you need some help with, talk it over with your colleagues and come up with a rough outline. A look at the registration form may also help you think about the elements you will need to take into consideration as part of your planning.
Some ideas for challenges:
- Admin – streamline / modernise processes
- Building work
- Conservation / Restoration
- Create a piece of artwork
- Deliver an activity or workshop
- Design and build a publication
- Design and build a website
- Develop a strategy or plan
- DIY / Maintenance
- Gardening / Outdoor work
- Multi-skill refurb
- Organise / run a party
- Organise / run a publicity campaign
- Painting / decorating (indoors)
- Painting / decorating (outdoors)
- Photography project
- Soft furnishing / upholstery
- Stage/set design or build
- Video – plan and shoot
- Or you may have something completely different in mind!
Read on to see how to get your organisation’s challenge set up…