It’s hard enough being a parent without also having to find out about gaining employment. If you would like clear, non-judgemental and confidential information, advice, guidance and support, specific to you and your situation, and you are a parent aged 25 or over, unemployed and living in Reading, please contact Anna Chapman, our School and Parent Engagement Officer.
Anna can help you to:
- Discuss your needs and aspirations for work.
- Explore your options and opportunities.
- Know about the services and support available to you in Reading.
- Have your concerns and challenges met with practical solutions.
- Progress towards and into training, voluntary work, work-experience placements and employment.
Contact Anna by phoning 0118 937 2054 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Acting as the link between parents, schools and organisations within the Stronger Together partnership, Anna works with partners across sectors to maximise the opportunities available for parents and helps them overcome any challenges to being employed such as childcare and transport.
Anna’s role is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery, through the Big Lottery Fund, as part of the Stronger Together partnership, a Building Better Opportunities project.