Being a parent is hard work – full of joy and challenges! For those who want clear information, advice, guidance and support – specific to them and their situation – about gaining employment, please contact Anna Chapman, our School and Parent Engagement Officer.
Anna can help you to:
- Discuss your needs and aspirations for work.
- Explore your options and opportunities.
- Know about the services and support available to you in Reading.
- Have your concerns and challenges met with practical solutions.
- Progress towards and into training, voluntary work, work-experience placements and employment.
Contact Anna by phoning 0118 937 2054 or emailing email@example.com
Anna’s role is part funded by the Big Lottery and the European Social Fund as part of the Stronger Together partnership. Acting as the link between parents, schools and organisations within the Stronger Together partnership, she works with partners across sectors to maximise the opportunities available for parents and helps them overcome any challenges to being employed such as childcare and transport.