Looking for work? Living in Reading or West Berkshire? Aged 25 or older? You can access a wealth of help and knowledge through the Stronger Together Partnership.
Stronger Together is a free, voluntary programme which offers support tailored to your needs and interests, and can help you to identify, and work towards, your employment or self-employment goals.
The Stronger Together partnership is made up of 13 local organisations who between them offer a range of services which can help you get into volunteering or work, or to start your own business. They can help to connect you to local networks and contacts, increasing your chances of finding your ideal training, volunteering or employment opportunity.
Get help with all of things which might currently be stopping you from finding work:
- Transport to or from work
- Interview skills and outfits
- Career planning
- Writing CVs and job applications
- Building your confidence
- Searching for jobs
- Training and vocational qualifications
- Accessing benefits
- Improving your English and Maths skills
- Learning English, if it’s not your native language