Stronger Together can help you to:
- Discuss your aspirations for work.
- Find out about the services and support available to you.
- Explore practical solutions which address your concerns and challenges.
- Progress towards and into training, volunteering, work experience placements and employment.
The help offered through Stronger Together is free to people who need support to get into employment or self-employment, or just move closer to either of these goals.
To be eligible to take part in the project you need to be unemployed or economically inactive, aged 25 or older, and living in Reading or West Berkshire.
Get in touch
- Contact Sharon Fitton, the Stronger Together Referral Coordinator, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 0118 937 2273.
- Email email@example.com or contact one of the partners directly.
- You can download an information booklet here.
About Stronger Together
The Stronger Together partnership is made up of 8 local organisations who between us offer a range of services that can help you get into volunteering or work, or to start your own business. We can help to connect you to local networks and contacts, increasing your chances of finding your ideal training, volunteering or employment opportunity.
The Stronger Together Partnership is a Building Better Opportunities project, funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.