The Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner is responsible for commissioning new emotional and practical support services for victims of crime in the area. Some services will continue to be commissioned nationally by the Ministry of Justice including the witness service, homicide service, trafficking service, rape support and some victims’ helplines.
The specialist services will provide:
- Practical and emotional support for victims of sexual assault
- Practical and emotional support for victims of domestic violence
- Practical and emotional support for children and young victims of crime
- Psychological counselling for victims in the priority categories and/or victims who have been unable to recover from the impact of the crime
- Third party reporting mechanism for victims of hate crime
- Victim-centred restorative justice
This directory is designed for you to search by county/unitary authority – Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes – and gives links to the service providers’ websites for full, up to date information.
Find services in Berkshire
Find services in Buckinghamshire
Find services in Milton Keynes
Find services in Oxfordshire
See the whole Thames Valley list below and click on any service name in blue to see full details: