Trust House Reading is a subsidiary of The Survivors Trust (www.thesurvivorstrust.org). We are a rape and sexual abuse support centre providing specialist support to women, men and children living in Berkshire who have been affected by rape or sexual abuse. We can support people who have historic or recent experiences of sexual violence and also supporters of survivors such as friends and family.
All of our services are free and confidential.
- One-to-one counselling
- Telephone and email helpline
- Emotional and practical ISVA (Independent Sexual Violence Advisor) support
- Play therapy
To access these services please email email@example.com or phone our helpline.
Our confidential helpline number is 0118 9584033.
Our helpline can provide:
- Emotional support and a non-judgemental listening ear
- Information on rape and sexual abuse and signposting to relevant services / organisations where appropriate
- A referral pathway to access other services provided by Trust House Reading such as counselling and ISVA supportWe have trained volunteers on our helpline, which is open weekdays at the following times:
Monday 10:30am – 2:00pm and 5:00pm – 7:30pm
Tuesday 10:00am – 2:00pm
Wednesday 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Thursday 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Friday 10:30am – 2:00pm
Our volunteers will take your call and will be there to support you so you feel you can talk in complete confidence.If you are calling outside of these hours then you can leave a message on our answerphone with your contact details and we will get back to you.
Our approach is non-directive and non-judgemental. We support survivors as they work to live their lives beyond their experience of sexual violence.