Support U is a local charity that aims to provide a safe place for people to come and talk, ask questions about sexuality and socialise with other LGBT people.
We provide support services to the general public in relation to sexuality challenges and issues. We also offer referral to other organisations that specialise in LGBT services.
Our walk-in centre provides much needed guidance and support to members of the LGBT and other communities to build social inclusion and acceptance and stamp out segregation and isolation.
Current volunteering opportunities
- Do you have a background in finance and/ or accountancy? Bring your skills to our Treasurer role
- Bring your skills to the mix and enhance our experienced board
- Handy person needed to help keep our space safe and welcoming
- Personable and empathetic? Help support those with questions on LGBT+ issues
- Could you help create a welcoming environment for those attending our groups?
- Help us keep our outdoor green and social space in good order