Sport in Mind ® is a Berkshire mental health charity founded in 2011 to provide local people experiencing mental health problems with the opportunity to engage in sport and physical activity in a safe and supported environment.
Our objective is to use sport and physical activity to promote mental well-being, help aid recovery, improve physical health, encourage social inclusion and empower people experiencing mental health problems to build a positive future for themselves.
Current volunteering opportunities
- Help coach our women’s football sessions
- Help our coach run these light hearted matches and kick about sessions
- Support our enjoyable badminton sessions
- Put your best foot forward and help lead these wellbeing walks
- Help out at our fun, enjoyable and friendly sessions
- Join our ever growing volunteer ranks!