Reading Voluntary Action promotes strength within Reading’s voluntary and community sector (VCS) by providing information, access to resources, volunteer recruitment and training to people who work in or with charities, community groups and voluntary organisations. We support voluntary sector representation on cross sector partnership initiatives in Reading.
Our specialist advice for VCS organisations is provided individually and in networks, face-to-face, by telephone and email, or via themed meetings, training and seminars. We publish a variety of useful online resources, plus news and information through a range of channels.
Current volunteering opportunities
Most recent news
- Speakers confirmed for Wellbeing Forum – 4 April
- Supporting ourselves, supporting each other – Exciting new opportunity for RVA
- HMRC update – Common Reporting Standard
- HMRC update – common reporting standards
- Interested in sharing a community building? This event could be for you
- Wellbeing Forum for the Voluntary Sector – sign up now
- Are you clear on your reporting requirements?
- Next Wellbeing Forum for the Voluntary Sector – 4 April
- Launching the Compass Recovery College in Reading
- Great turnout for Zero Tolerance World FGM Day event