Reading Voluntary Actions exists to promote and support the individuals and groups who make up our diverse voluntary and community sector. We work to:
- Connect communities in Reading
- Improve the lives of young people and families
- Support the voluntary sector to grow and thrive
- Encourage volunteering and social action
Find out more
- See our current projects.
- Download our annual publication for 2019.
- You can view our latest full accounts and annual report via our page on the Charity Commission website.
Type of organisation
Registered CharityRegistered Company
Voluntary and community sector support
Area of activity
Registered company number
Address line 1
Address line 2
Third Floor, Reading Central Library
Address line 3
Is this location wheelchair accessible?
- Introduction to the Outcomes Star for charities and community groups
- Treasurer Training for registered charities
- Diversity, inclusion and unconscious bias – walking the talk
- Basic bookkeeping for small community groups
- An introduction to Volunteering in Reading
- September Befriending Forum from Ready Friends
- Volunteer Coordinators Network (VCN) – Taking stock and looking forward – Zoom Meeting
Most recent news
- Census 2021 team looking for Community Advisers to work with the Pakistani community in Reading
- New government guidance: meeting others safely (social distancing)
- Changes to the social distancing rules from Monday 14 September 2020
- Back to school resources
- Become Mental Health Aware – two half-day training sessions on 5 and 6 October 2020
- The impact of Covid-19 on charity communications
- New process maps from ACAS to help you navigate workplace changes
- Phoenix Fund – Core Funding for BAME led organisations – next deadline 2 September 2020
- Applying for funding and need help with preparing your accounts?
- HMRC update on VAT and digital advertising