Reading Voluntary Actions exists to promote and support the individuals and groups who make up our diverse voluntary and community sector. We work to:
- Connect communities in Reading
- Improve the lives of young people and families
- Support the voluntary sector to grow and thrive
- Encourage volunteering and social action
Find out more
- See our current projects.
- Download our annual publication for 2019.
- You can view our latest full accounts and annual report via our page on the Charity Commission website.
Type of organisation
Registered CharityRegistered Company
Voluntary and community sector support
Area of activity
Registered company number
Address line 1
Address line 2
Third Floor, Reading Central Library
Address line 3
Is this location wheelchair accessible?
Current volunteering opportunities
Most recent news
- Mental health and wellbeing during the coronavirus outbreak – round-up of support and information
- The Support Network – collective of businesses coaches offering free support
- Tesco Bags of Help Covid-19 Communities Fund – open for applications
- Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grants – check if your charity is eligible
- NCVO guidance on involving volunteers during coronavirus
- Heritage Emergency Fund – opening for applications soon
- The National Lottery Community Fund – funding approach in response to Covid-19
- Charities Aid Foundation Emergency Fund – applications open
- Update on the coronavirus response
- Update from DBS Service