see url Reading Voluntary Action promotes strength within Reading’s voluntary and community sector (VCS) by providing information, access to resources, volunteer recruitment and training to people who work in or with charities, community groups and voluntary organisations. We support voluntary sector representation on cross sector partnership initiatives in Reading.follow url
https://www.trip.indiana.edu/students/arguable-essay-topics/25/ Our specialist advice for VCS organisations is provided individually and in networks, face-to-face, by telephone and email, or via themed meetings, training and seminars. We publish a variety of useful online resources, plus news and information through a range of channels.autobiography of a student essays writing abstract for research paper
Current volunteering opportunities
- Artist-led workshop on volunteering
- National Lottery Community Fund funding surgery
- Safeguarding Adults training – for charities and community groups
- Trustee Training
- Dementia Friends Training
- Designated Safeguarding Officer training – for charities and community groups
- Universal Safeguarding Children – for charities and community groups
- Volunteer Coordinators’ Network
Most recent news
- Do you provide services for children and/or families?
- Volunteering themed exhibition
- New Guidance: Is your charity linked to a non-charity?
- Do you know your ICS from your PCN?
- Be part of Reading’s youth leadership partnership
- Live better, help often, wonder more – focus on Sunday Assembly Reading
- Listen, support, connect – celebrating Social Prescribing Day 2019
- Health and Wellbeing Board – 15 March 2019
- What volunteering means to me – call for submissions to our exhibition
- First Ready Friends Befriending Forum of 2019