Reading Voluntary Actions exists to promote and support the individuals and groups who make up our diverse voluntary and community sector. We work to:
- Connect communities in Reading
- Improve the lives of young people and families
- Support the voluntary sector to grow and thrive
- Encourage volunteering and social action
Find out more
- See our current projects.
- Download our annual publication for 2019.
- You can view our latest full accounts and annual report via our page on the Charity Commission website.
Type of organisation
Registered CharityRegistered Company
Voluntary and community sector support
Area of activity
Registered company number
Address line 1
Address line 2
Third Floor, Reading Central Library
Address line 3
Is this location wheelchair accessible?
Most recent news
- Charity Survival Fund – applications open until 27 July
- Charity Bank: Resilience and Recovery Loans
- Covid-19 psychological first aid training
- Reading Community Grants scheme launched
- Government guidance: Easing of restrictions from 4 July
- Support and advice following the Forbury Gardens attack
- Research reports on the impact of Coronavirus on BAME communities and women
- NLCF Emerging Futures Funding – Short Deadline 25 June 2020
- Asda Foundation Covid-19 Grants
- BCF – SEGRO Centenary Fund