Reading Voluntary Actions exists to promote and support the individuals and groups who make up our diverse voluntary and community sector. We work to:
- Connect communities in Reading
- Improve the lives of young people and families
- Support the voluntary sector to grow and thrive
- Encourage volunteering and social action
Find out more
- See our current projects.
- Download our annual publication for 2019.
- You can view our latest full accounts and annual report via our page on the Charity Commission website.
Type of organisation
Registered CharityRegistered Company
Voluntary and community sector support
Area of activity
Registered company number
Address line 1
Address line 2
Third Floor, Reading Central Library
Address line 3
Is this location wheelchair accessible?
Most recent news
- Friends of the Elderly Grants for Older People in Financial Need
- Mental Health Community Grants – open until 9 December 2020
- Eddie Winship
- Government guidance: local restriction tiers from 2 December 2020
- Didymus funding for social inclusion – rolling deadline
- MHCLG Homelessness Winter Transformation Fund – deadline 2 December 2020
- Asda Foundation Feeding Communities Grant – deadline 6 December 2020
- Charities supporting gift giving for children this holiday season
- Updated government guidance for organisations who involve volunteers
- Why language matters when talking about race and diversity