‘Our vision is to deliver the best image of hospital healthcare in the UK for our
patients in our community.’
The Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest general hospital foundation trusts in the country.
We provide acute medical and surgical services to Reading, Wokingham and West Berkshire and specialist services to a wider population across Berkshire and its borders.
Most recent news
- Building Berkshire Together – have your say on creating a new hospital
- Babies and children under 3 years should NOT wear face coverings
- Service update from Royal Berkshire Hospital
- Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust CEO says thank you to local community for support
- Update from children and young people’s service at Royal Berkshire Hospital
- Update on Royal Berkshire Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (RBFT) services
- Royal Berkshire Hospital’s coronavirus action plan