Reading Mencap offers support, advisory services, clubs and activities to individuals, families and carers of someone with learning disabilities in the Reading area. We have Family Advisors who visit families and provide support. We also run a number of clubs for all age groups which provide respite for the family. Our Siblings club runs in the school holidays. Please check out our website for the latest news, activities and details of our clubs or email us to find out how to become a member.
Current volunteering opportunities
- Can you help at our Coffee Club?
- Help support young people at our lively youth club!
- Help us to provide a safe and empowering environment for adults with learning disabilities
- Reliable, friendly, proactive and approachable? Help support our coffee club for adults with learning disabilities
- E-bayer? Put your knowledge and skills to use and help us turn donations into cash