We provide recreation and leisure activities for disadvantaged families in Reading and district through:
– A day out in July to a theme park, zoo or wildlife animal park, or the seaside.
– Distribution of Christmas gifts donated by the people of Reading to local children, aged birth to 16 years, via various partner agencies (in confidence).
– A visit to a matinee performance of a local panto, if enough funds available.
Current volunteering opportunities
- Can you help with our publicity?
- Christmas Toys and Teens Project Manager needed
- Join our team and help us put smiles on Children’s faces
- Would you like to get involved in one of Reading’s biggest annual projects and put smiles on hundreds of children’s faces at Christmas?
- Could you help us organise outings that for disadvantaged families in Reading