This service exists to assist community groups and voluntary organisations to access external funding eg National Lottery, Charitable Trusts, local funders etc for their projects. Organisations whose work benefits the residents of Reading can have Funding Digest, a monthly publication of funding opportunities, emailed directly to their organisation. Also available on the RBC website is a free online funding search tool GRANTnet.
For further information of our services please access our webpage on Reading Borough Council website.
Most recent news
- Upcoming Community and Capital grants round
- GRANTnet from RBC
- RBC Funding Digest
- RBC “Monitoring and evaluation”
- Woodland Trust free trees for schools, community and youth groups
- March Funding Digest published
- December Funding Digest published
- Grants from the National Lottery for community projects
- Grants for urgent structural repairs to places of worship
- Grants to help support inter-faith projects