This service exists to assist community groups and voluntary organisations to access external funding eg National Lottery, Charitable Trusts, local funders etc for their projects. Organisations whose work benefits the residents of Reading can have Funding Digest, a monthly publication of funding opportunities, emailed directly to their organisation. Also available on the RBC website is a free online funding search tool Reading 4 Community.
For further information of our services please access our webpage on Reading Borough Council website.
Most recent news
- Paul Hamlyn Foundation Announces New Grants Strategy for UK
- Small Grants for community groups – deadline 31 July 2015
- Community Grants
- Reading 4 Community – new online funding tool
- Upcoming Community and Capital grants round
- GRANTnet from RBC
- RBC Funding Digest
- RBC “Monitoring and evaluation”
- Woodland Trust free trees for schools, community and youth groups
- March Funding Digest published