This service exists to assist community groups and voluntary organisations to access external funding eg National Lottery, Charitable Trusts, local funders etc for their projects. Organisations whose work benefits the residents of Reading can have Funding Digest, a monthly publication of funding opportunities, emailed directly to their organisation. Also available on the RBC website is a free online funding search tool Reading 4 Community.
For further information of our services please access our webpage on Reading Borough Council website.
Most recent news
- The Weston Anniversary Fund – open until 30 June 2018
- A Helping Hand for your Community Projects from Wilko
- BBC Children in Need’s Curiosity Fund
- Big Lottery Fund updates guidance for Awards for All
- Big Lottery Fund simplifies Reaching Communities guidance
- New funding opportunities for smaller organisations
- New funding programmes targeting support to young people