This service exists to assist community groups and voluntary organisations to access external funding eg National Lottery, Charitable Trusts, local funders etc for their projects. Organisations whose work benefits the residents of Reading can have Funding Digest, a monthly publication of funding opportunities, emailed directly to their organisation. Also available on the RBC website is a free online funding search tool Reading 4 Community.
For further information of our services please access our webpage on Reading Borough Council website.
Most recent news
- BBC Children in Need’s Curiosity Fund
- Big Lottery Fund updates guidance for Awards for All
- Big Lottery Fund simplifies Reaching Communities guidance
- New funding opportunities for smaller organisations
- New funding programmes targeting support to young people
- Funding for local organisations working in the community
- Achieve your dream project with a new funding programme
- Celebrate! and improve lives in your local community
- National Banks Supporting Local Projects with Small Grants
- Small Grants supporting local environmental projects from the sale of 5p shopping bags