This service exists to assist community groups and voluntary organisations to access external funding eg National Lottery, Charitable Trusts, local funders etc for their projects. Organisations whose work benefits the residents of Reading can have Funding Digest, a monthly publication of funding opportunities, emailed directly to their organisation. Also available on the RBC website is a free online funding search tool GRANTnet.
For further information of our services please access our webpage on Reading Borough Council website.
Most recent news
- December Funding Digest published
- Grants from the National Lottery for community projects
- Grants for urgent structural repairs to places of worship
- Grants to help support inter-faith projects
- Community and Capital Grants Round – next deadline 1 August 2014
- New Small Grant Programmes for Music and Sport Projects
- Urgent reminder: You only have until 27 May to apply for a Culture & Sports Grant!
- New Grants for charities working with people experiencing multiple disadvantage
- Grants for Organisations Working with People with Disabilities
- Summer Playscheme Grants for Small Charities and Voluntary and Community Organisations