This service exists to assist community groups and voluntary organisations to access external funding eg National Lottery, Charitable Trusts, local funders etc for their projects. Organisations whose work benefits the residents of Reading can have Funding Digest, a monthly publication of funding opportunities, emailed directly to their organisation. Also available on the RBC website is a free online funding search tool Reading 4 Community.
For further information of our services please access our webpage on Reading Borough Council website.
Most recent news
- Small Grants supporting local environmental projects from the sale of 5p shopping bags
- National Banks Supporting Local Projects with Small Grants
- Funding to support children and young people with eating disorder or self-harm issues – deadline 26 Feb 2016
- Could your organisation benefit from Tesco’s 5p carrier bag funds?
- Reading 4 Community online funding tool
- New funding opportunities for organisations working with Families and Women and Girls
- Arts Council England to Launch New Fund in January 2016
- Paul Hamlyn Foundation Announces New Grants Strategy for UK
- Small Grants for community groups – deadline 31 July 2015
- Community Grants