Founded in 1911, PACT is a self governing organisation covering Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and the Greater London area. Our core objectives are to build and strengthen family life and to improve the life changes and maximise the potential of adults and children by responding to unmet need.
The work of PACT is in the field of family support including accommodation for lone parents, Adoption and Fostering (PACT) is registered to provide Adoption and Fostering services by Ofsted. In 2013 we became the leading Voluntary Adoption Agency in the number of adoption placements made.
We have a variety of Community projects in place across our area, some of which have been shown, by Cass Business School, to provide a very significant Social Return on Investment (SROI).
Current volunteering opportunities
- Are you reliable, professional and with good attention to detail? Come and support our finance team with administrative tasks
- We are looking for an individual to join our friendly Communities Team and help with administrative tasks
- Take on a new new challenge as part of a welcoming, supportive and friendly team
- Would you like to help us to find families for children in care and support our adopted families?
- Help support women in our community to make changes in their lives and gain access to education or employment
- Could you lead a weekly IT skills group?