Open Doors are the world’s largest outreach to persecuted Christians. In over 50 countries, Open Doors is supplying Bibles, training church leaders, delivering literacy programmes and supporting Christians who suffer for their faith. In the UK and Ireland Open Doors strives to raise awareness of global persecution, mobilising prayer, support and action among Christians.
Open Doors ministry involves:
* Providing, writing, translating, printing and distributing a wide range of Christian literature in various languages
* training for leadership in churches abroad
* offering practical support to families, to widows, to orphans, who may have lost their relatives, jobs or homes due to religious oppression.
* Speaking out in advocacy and campaigning for religious liberty
* raising awareness
* Informing and engaging Christians in prayerful involvement with the persecuted church.