Get Berkshire Active is the County Sports Partnership for Berkshire promoting the benefits of sport and physical activity.
We work with sporting and non-sporting partners across the county to increase the number of people of all ages and abilities taking part in sport and physical activity. We also work to improve the quality of the sporting experience to encourage more people to keep active and take part.
The Ever Active programme is an 8 week course that helps Older Adults seeking to improve their physical, mental and social health.
Our mission is to: ‘Enable and improve the work of organisations developing and delivering sport and physical activity in Berkshire’.
Most recent news
- Get Berkshire Active Awards – nominations open until 15 December 2020
- Berkshire Better Health Fund 2020 – grants of £1,000 to £5,000 available
- Get Berkshire Active – Activate Fund Round 3 – open until 3 July 2020
- Get Berkshire Active physical activity survey
- Get Berkshire Active Satellite Club Funding – open until 29 January 2020
- Crime Prevention Forum – 6 February 2020
- Coach Core apprenticeship opportunity for young people aged 16-24
- Coach Core apprenticeships – opportunity for 16 to 24 year olds
- Activate Fund from Get Berkshire Active – open until 16 September 2019