East Reading festival is an annual four day event, normally held in June, designed to showcase East Reading and its rich diversity of organisations, activities and people.
The festival aims to strengthen the connections between the people and organisations of East Reading.
The event culminates in a fun day at Palmer Park with a wide range of attractions.
3 music and performance marquees. Over 40 stalls. Lots of fantastic food.
* Henna, facepainting and Samosas.
* Organic soap, Nepalese dumplings, and Free health advice.
* Jewellery, Jerk Chicken and butternut squash.
* Crazy cakes, telescopes and children’s clothes.
* Basket ball, books and black eyed peas.
* Belly dancers, break dancers and Brazilian dancers.
* Circus skills, comedy and choirs.
* Ukuleles, Singer songwriters, and close harmony.