Daisy’s Dream provides support for bereaved children and their families. We do this through:
* support in the home or at school
* a telephone information and advice service
* weekend group support for bereaved children aged 6-16
* non-residential groups for parents and carers
* follow-up activities
* information and advice for professionals working with bereaved children
We work with children of any age up to 18 irrespective of the cause of death or when it occurred. We also provide pre-bereavement support.