Creative Support is a high quality provider of person centred social care services for people with learning disabilities, mental health and other needs.
To support our service users we provide a range of services to meet their differing needs, including supported living, supported housing, residential care, community and home support, floating support, extra-care and day services.
We work with people who have a wide spectrum of needs, ranging from those who require short term support to regain their independence to people with complex needs who require intensive support to enjoy a good quality of life.
Creative Support also develops and manages high quality housing to provide supported accommodation. As well as owning and managing our own houses and flats, we manage many properties belonging to our partner housing associations.
All our services are individualised, person centred and deliver valued outcomes, as we passionately believe that our service users have the right to live lives that are meaningful and which enable them to reach their full potential as individuals. Our services for people with a learning disability are based on person centred approaches and ordinary life principles, whilst our mental health services promote recovery and social inclusion.
As a not for profit agency (Industrial and Provident Society with Charitable Status) we are committed to using our assets and resources to create opportunities for the people we support.
Current volunteering opportunities
- Creative helpers needed for this arts group for older people
- Help others explore new experiences in this fantastic, rewarding and varied role
- Help facilitate this intergenerational group and help foster a greater sense of inclusion
- Do you want an active role in the community?
- Could you help our residents take part in a varied schedule of fun and stimulating activities?