Compass Recovery College is a mental health organisation, part of Reading Borough Council. Offering free courses and social groups to anyone aged over 18 affected by mental ill health in the Reading area. This includes family, friends and carers who would like to know more about living with these challenges.
You do not require any kind of referral, simply register at an Information & Registration session and note which courses and sessions you are interested in attending.
Courses build on understanding of self and wellness, giving practical tools to live well. Also offering creative courses including pottery, and regular social groups open to all.
Compass uses Recovery and Peer Workers with lived experience of mental ill health who can relate to your situation. Working closely with other local organisations to make sure you have all the support you may need for your circumstances.
Most recent news
- Winter Wellbeing for Volunteers
- What’s on at Compass Recovery College – November and December 2020
- Compass Recovery College – outdoor activities this summer
- Compass Recovery College summer activities
- Free webinars for Reading support staff and volunteers – understanding anxiety and self-care for those in helping roles
- Compass Recovery College – what’s on in May
- Compass Recovery College – online courses and activities