British Red Cross is a volunteer-led humanitarian organisation that helps people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are.
Locally the organisation offers a range of services to support the lives of disabled and vulnerable people and improve their access to activities and community life.
Care and Support in the Home
Care for Older People with Cancer
Short-term loan of mobility equipment
Current volunteering opportunities
- Bring your skills and enthusiasm to help us carry out our important work
- Could you help provide practical and emotional support in a crises? Become an Emergency Response volunteer
- Help us to enable people to live as independently as they can at home
- Help us drive our Mobility Aids service forward!
- Help people to remain independent by becoming a Mobility Aids volunteer
- Become a Community Connector and help tackle loneliness and social isolation