British Red Cross is a volunteer-led humanitarian organisation that helps people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are.
Locally the organisation offers a range of services to support the lives of disabled and vulnerable people and improve their access to activities and community life.
Care and Support in the Home
Care for Older People with Cancer
Short-term loan of mobility equipment
Current volunteering opportunities
- If you are caring, compassionate and up for a natter, this could be the role for you!
- Arabic speaking interpreters needed
- Help us to enable people to live as independently as they can at home
- Help us drive our Mobility Aids service forward!
- Help people to remain independent by becoming a Mobility Aids volunteer
- Become a Community Connector and help tackle loneliness and social isolation