We provide care across the county and south Buckinghamshire for people with mental health problems, and for some people with learning disabilities. We offer services for children and adolescents, working age adults and older people. We also provide specialist substance misuse services.
Care is provided mainly through community teams who offer treatment and support through a range of services. In-patient services are provided across Berkshire.
Most recent news
- New online study to support carers
- Great turn out for Berkshire Healthcare Have your Say
- Have your say on Berkshire Healthcare services
- Your chance to share your patient experience of Berkshire Healthcare
- Raising awareness for Memory Clinic Services in Reading for BME Communities
- New Mental Health Initiative For Berkshire West