We provide care across the county and south Buckinghamshire for people with mental health problems, and for some people with learning disabilities. We offer services for children and adolescents, working age adults and older people. We also provide specialist substance misuse services.
Care is provided mainly through community teams who offer treatment and support through a range of services. In-patient services are provided across Berkshire.
Current volunteering opportunities
- Seeking Hospital Therapy Gardener to join the team at Prospect Park Hospital
- Help patients strengthen core stability!
- Do you have a friendly, cheerful disposition with good communication skills? Help us gather feedback from patients visiting our clinic
- Could you be the first point of contact for parents visiting our Baby Well Clinic at Anstey Road?
- Could you be the first point of contact for parents visiting our Baby Well Clinic at Raniket School?