Basildon Park is an 18th Century mansion house and estate cared for and run by the National Trust. Basildon was rescued and restored in the 1950’s by Lord and Lady Iliffe and donated to the National Trust in 1978.
National Trust has support from a large team of volunteers to preserve Basildon Park for future generations and allowing the public to enjoy this special place today. Our volunteers help us in a wide variety of ways including from helping in the Garden to encouraging visitors to learn more about the property in the mansion house.
Current volunteering opportunities
- Great opportunity to develop your social media strategy and marketing skills
- Help us build our bank of beautiful and engaging images and photographs
- Help our visitors discover more about Basildon Park
- Help make our catering outlets a clean, warm and friendly places for our visitors to enjoy
- Bake-off star in the making? This could be the opportunity for you!