We are an organisation run by and for autistic people.
Our aim is to empower autistic people and increase the opportunities for them to thrive and fulfil their potential. We will work towards this directly and indirectly by:
- Developing, promoting and providing peer support, training and mentoring for autistic people including employment/ self-employment support and information provision
- Developing, promoting and providing leisure activities for autistic people, including activities promoting integration and understanding by being open to the larger community
- Developing, promoting and providing talks and training packages about autism to be offered to the general public, adults on the autism spectrum, employers, health workers, therapists, family and friends of adults on the autism spectrum, and any other interested persons or organisations
- Providing other support information and assistance and engaging in other activities consistent with one or more of the aims of AutAngel
- Working, associating with, or affiliating to, other groups or organisations that have one or more similar aims to AutAngel.
Type of organisation
Social enterprise or Community business
Developmental disabilitiesYoung adults (16-25 years)AdultsOlder people
Area of activity
Berkshire and neighbouring counties
Registered company number
AutAngel Community Interest Company
Address line 1
6 Haywood Court
Is this location wheelchair accessible?