We’re the charity working for a world where hearing loss doesn’t limit or label people, where tinnitus is silenced – and where people value and look after their hearing.
What we do:
* We provide day-to-day care for people who are deaf and have additional needs
* we supply communication services and training
* we offer practical advice to help people protect their hearing
* we campaign to change public policy around hearing loss issues
* we support research into an eventual cure for hearing loss and tinnitus.