We are looking to recruit one or two experienced advisors to provide a specialist welfare rights advice service for around 28 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
• advising on welfare benefit entitlement
• carrying out benefit checks
• preparing submissions for Mandatory Re-considerations and Appeals
• working with vulnerable clients.
In addition, the ideal candidate will be empathetic, organised, and able to manage a complex caseload, work to deadlines and have experience working in a small self-starting team.
Initially the post will be until 31 May 2018 with a view to extension, pending outcome of tender process. There will be a six month probationary period
- 28 days annual leave plus statutory public holidays pro-rata
- Statutory pension through ‘NEST’
Hours of work: up to 28 hours a week. We will consider two people to deliver the full role.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Previous convictions do not prevent the possibility of employment with us; each application is assessed on its own merit.
If you would like to know more about this rewarding and challenging role please contact the Unit’s Manager, Clare Moore, on 0118 9551070 between 10am and 3pm Monday to Friday.
To request an application pack, please email us at email@example.com.