Berkshire Women’s Aid is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee, based in Reading, which provides support to victims of domestic abuse.
Berkshire Women’s Aid are looking to recruit a specialist outreach worker to support vulnerable women with a range of complex needs in West Berkshire. Ideally candidates will live in the West Berkshire area and be familiar with local agencies, voluntary and charitable organisations providing support to vulnerable people.
- The role is 20 hours per week.
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful candidate for this role.
- Please note that the job description for this position is required to cover contractual agreement but we are happy to discuss the role with anyone who is interested in applying.
- This post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
- BWA is an equal opportunities employer.
For an application pack for this role, please contact Helen firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 9500182. No CVs will be accepted and no agencies.