An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Training and Development Officer to join our Human Resources Team at Autism at Kingwood
We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible person to join a small and friendly charity based in Reading Berkshire that provides person-centred support to 140 autistic adults and people with Asperger’s Syndrome, across the Thames Valley. We provide this support so that they can to live the lives they choose.Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the overall management of training and development for the organisation, ensuring CQC compliance and providing statistical data and analysis.
Skills and experience
- Have worked in Adult Social Care or similar
- Reasonable Excel skills
- Experience of running and delivering training
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent IT and administrative skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- A willingness to learn and develop yourself
- An interest in developing new avenues of training and funding
- Have to ability to assess data, provide reports and statistical data
- Proactive nature and ability to work on own initiative but recognises the objectives of the whole team
17 & 18 March 2020
Please see our website for the full Job description. For more information or to apply please visit our website www.kingwood.org.uk for our full application form.